Bojan Bogdanovic hit an insane buzzer beater to earn the Utah Jazz a victory over Houston. Big Shot Bogey now joins BreakingT’s NBPA Collection.
Things weren’t looking good for the Utah Jazz in the final seconds against the Houston Rockets. Through a double team, Bojan Bogdanovic drained a cold-blooded 3-pointer.
You hit a shot like that, and you get yourself a t-shirt. It’s a lesser-known rule, but it’s there (it’s not). But that’s where BreakingT comes in. They’ve just dropped a brand new shirt into their officially licensed NBPA Collection. Utah Jazz fans are going to love it.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the National Basketball Players Association.
- Yellow, white, tan, and brown print on a super-comfortable heather charcoal tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Printed in the USA.
If you don’t already own a BreakingT product, you’re missing out. These shirts are incredibly soft and comfortable. Plus, they look great and always turn heads. My closet is almost exclusively BreakingT at this point. No regrets.
So don’t wait. Order your Big Shot Bogey t-shirt today and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.